What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded from your web browser by a website you visit. They are tools that play an essential role in rendering many services in our Information Society. Amongst others, they allow a web page to store and recover information regarding Users’ browsing habits or their equipment and, depending on the data obtained, can be used to recognize the User and improve the service given.
Types of Cookies:
Depending on who is managing the domain from which the cookies are being sent and handling the data obtained, they could be of two different types:
• Own Cookies: those which are sent to the Users’ terminal from equipment or a domain managed by our own web editor and from which the service requested by the User will be handled.
• Third-party Cookies: those which are sent to the Users’ terminal from equipment or adomain not managed by the web editor, but rather by another party that will be handling the data obtained from the Cookies. When the Cookies are installed from equipment or a domain managed by the web editor, but the information gathered is managed by a third party, the Cookies shall not be considered to be our Own Cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the amount of time the Cookies will be stored in the Client’s browser and which can be:
• Session Cookies: designed to collect and store data while the User is accessing a web page. They are usually used to store information relating to the service requested by the User one single time (for example, a list of items purchased).
• Persistent Cookies: the data will be stored in the computer and can be accessed and handled for a period defined by the party responsible for the Cookie which can vary from minutes to several years.
And finally, there is another classification of five different Cookie types according to the purpose to which the data obtained shall be put:
• Technical Cookies: those that allow the User to browse a web page, platform or app andto use the different options or services offered by it, such as for example the control of data traffic and data communication; identifying the session; accessing restricted areas;
remembering items being ordered; carrying out the purchase procedures; handling anapplication to sign in or participate in an event; use security elements while browsing; store content to be able to share videos or audios or share content on social media.
Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access services with certain general predefined personalised characteristics according to a series of criteria in the User’s computer, such as language, browser type used to access the service, configuration for the region from which the user accesses services, etc.
• Analytical cookies: allow website managers to follow and analyse the behaviour of Users on a website to which they are connected.
The information gathered by means of this type of cookies is used to measure web-site app or platform activity, so that they can make improvements informed by data analysis on the use of the website by users of its services.
Advertising cookies: allow the most effective management of advertising spaces.
Behavioral Advertising Cookies:
These store data on the behavior of Users gathered from ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which allows specific profiles to be used to display advertising in line with the User’s interests.
• Social Media External Cookies: used so that Visitors may interact with the content of different social platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc..) and which are only generated for the Users of those social networks. The conditions of use of those Cookies and the information collected is regulated by the Privacy Policies of the corresponding Social Network platform.
Disabling and Deleting Cookies:
You have the option of allowing, blocking or deleting any cookies installed in your equipment by means of the configuration available in the options of the Browser installed in your computer.
By deactivating cookies, some of the available services could stop operating. The disabling of cookies is different for each Browser, but can usually be done by activating the Tools and Options Menu. You can also consult the Browser Help Menu where instructions are to be found. The User may at any time choose which Cookies they wish to have function on this website.
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed in your computer by configuring the options of the Browser installed in your PC.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
• Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Furthermore, you can also manage the storage of Cookies in your Browser by using tools such as the following:
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used by www.urahotels.com
The following Cookies which are being used by this web portal as well as their type and function:
Accepting the Cookies Policy:
You may carry out the following actions if you wish:
• Accept Cookies. You will not see this notice again when you access any page of the site during the current session.
• Close: This notice gets hidden in this page.